The main objective of biogas user survey is to make a comprehensive assessment of impacts of installed biogas systems on energy, health and sanitation, agricultural systems as well as technical, socio-economic, environmental, and gender concerns.
Main activities performed:
Perform evaluation and analysis of the impact of biogas including:
- Impact on health and hygiene
- Assessment of impact on the economic and social conditions
- Information about the use of biogas and biogas plants
- Satisfaction and awareness of biogas users
- Gender impact
- Agriculture impact
- Energy emissions and environmental impact.