We are looking for high-qualified candidates for the following vacancy: Deputy Director
Educational Level: Master Graduated or Higher education in Economic, Auditing, Finance, Intenational Business or other related field
|– At least 5-10 years experiences in business development;|
– Have experiences in management position, experiences in finding grant funds from international organization such as USAID, WB, ADB…for sustainable livelihood development at banking/finance digital, health and gender, climate change, value change, SMEs support, business development;
– Well experiences of working for governance, non-governmental
|– Proficiency in English;Strong proposal writing skills, experience in writing proposals for development with different donors;|
– Strong problem solving skills;
– Strong analytical skills and detailed oriented;
– Excellent organizational and time management skills;
– Ability to work independently as well as work in team.
|With Director, Deputy Director play an important role, she/he will work closely with Director and provide executive leadership, management, delivering to sustain a growth plan via operational excellence and effective compliance: |
– Manage projects of MACDI and develop new projects and proposals;
– Develop strategic of finding sources of grants from international organizations;Operational and administrative decisions with a focus on process improvement;
– Building plan development in project, procedure which related to sustainable livelihood development, micro-finance, climate change, health and gender;Give out strategies and targets for project, bidding procedure;
– Overall strategy development incorporating financial budgets, operational, marketing and human resources;
– Building relationships with donors, partners and maintain the relationships;
– Responsible to the Director and other related duties required by the Director.
Interested candidates are invited to send your CV via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.