Provide technical assistance to economically-disadvantaged households in Lac Son district and Tan Lac district of Hoa Binh province in market developing for pig-related products, adopting biosafety method and applying sustainable business model, so as to increase household income.
- Forming interest groups;
- Provide technical assistance in husbandry;
- Provide training to veterinarians in the local network.
- Provide technical support in market linkage of inputs/output;
- Technical assistance in waste treatment through connecting biogas service, waste compost using EM byproducts;
- Promote the savings of fuels by creating market for new type of stove and composting food using probiotics.
- More than 400 households have been facilitated to access low-interest loans;
- More than 18 training sessions on pig-raising techniques with biosafety orientation have been organized;
- 02 training sessions for local veterinarians in two districts have been organized;
- 100 groups of farmers working in pig production were formed;
- Facilitation has been provided to 03 local slaughter houses, to boost new contracts;
- 400 biogas tanks were built;
- Workshops have been organized to raise awareness in environment protection by adopting new type of stove.