Main activities performed:
– Analyse and evaluate the progress of implementing the first phase of the project:
- Benchmark the completion level of workload as required by the plan by each quarter and each year.
- Assess if the level of project activities have been implemented as planned or not? Rating which activities are being carried out quickly and which are being performed more slowly than as planned.
- The level of disburesement and settlement operations budget of activities for each year.
- Determine the cause of the failure to complete the plans.
- Social impact assessment: considering if the objectives of the project are possible and if the results achieved would contribute to the implementation of the objectives of the project.