This assignment aims to assist the PMU to coordinate all consultants’ activities to complete the third component and other related to the project co-financing mobilization tasks.
The works of a financial coordinator aims to help the PMU to coordinate all required activities of recruited consultants and stakeholders to establish accessible road for NFB investors to apply for different financial sources: loans, guarantees, grants, etc.
Along with this, the project is engaged in mobilizing co-finances from other sources to co-finance with GEF. Planning and monitoring of these sources are needed for the PMU to have enough finance for implementation of all activities.
Main activities performed:
- Develop TORs of Component 3 and coordinate the recruitment procedures of consultants implementing activities of Component 3 in accordance with UNDP Guidelines;
- Coordinate and provide assessment on works of the recruited financial consultants;
- Support enterprises to contact with the consulting organizations to complete feasible studies of NFB project proposals to apply for financial sources (incentives; loans, guarantees, award, etc…), for example, providing advice on getting loans the 3 demo enterprises and 10 enterprises out of 24 enterprises manufactures, providing inputs /advice on the financial elements of the feasibility studies;
- Assist PMU in setting up and sustaining the links between 3 parties: NFB investors, financing institutions and NFB technical service organizations;
- Coordinate all meetings and workshops and trainings organized by the project on completing outputs under Component 3;
- Correct financial parts of all promotion documents published by the project;
- Support and give comments on feasibility studies and provide information of financial sources and mechanism for investors of 3 demo projects and 24 replication projects (if required by investors), 10 SMEs and NFB entrepreneurs with confirmed financing through project financial schemes;
- Plan and monitor all co-financing sources are needed for the PMU to have enough finance for implementation of all activities;
- Make periodical work-plans and progress reports of activities required to complete Component 3 of the NFB project, and in coordination with PMU staff.