Objective: The project aims to provide technical and financial assistance to local farmers in husbandry waste treatment and sustainable and low-cost energy through installing biogas tanks, contribute to the protection of public health, create more jobs in rural areas and reduce the use of fossil resources, deforestation and greenhouse gas emissions.
Main activities performed:
- Provide financial assistance to local farmers;
- Awareness raising on the installation of biogas tanks;
- Technical training on the operations and maintenance of biogas tank;
- Training on using biogas by products in farming.
- 100 biogas tanks were installed;
- 4 training sessions on operations and maintenance of biogas tanks were organized;
- 4 training sessions on using biogas byproducts in farming were organized;
- 2 workshops on installation of biogas tank were organized.