Service features and Benefit
- Survey the community on their needs, knowledge of farmers and business groups; SMEs, micro-finance institutions.
- Provide training courses and consulting about agricultural production services;
- Training and consulting businesses planning and strategies for a certain amount of time;
- Instruct on financial planning and analysis of financial management skills (revenue expenditure);
- Develop consulting skills to avoid risks in business and production
- Establish business interest group and consultancy support for agricultural, forestry and fishy cooperatives on production and business.
- Support and improve the business and legal knowledge of cooperatives.
- Provide information about business, agricultural and rural development policies;
- Improve the enterprise’s cacacity of law and the market;
- Consultant the required cirterial that enterprise need to be followed and completed
- Support SMEs complete the criterias of market (VietGap; Global Gap, HACCP)
- Provide them technical consultants service to drive enterprises to market orientation (QR code, traceability)
Market linkage and Trade promotion
- Consultant for the business model that works best for the community;
- Connect input supply companies with producers,
- Support transactions and distributions of products created by the community;
- Support SMEs to idenfity the potential market to their products;
- Connect purchasing companies to the community products;
- Support SMEs to organize the trade promotion or event to their products;