We are looking for high-qualified candidates for the following vacancy: MANAGER OF CAPITAL DEPARTMENT
Educational Level: University graduated or Higher education in economics, business administration, finance, banking, foreign trade, or similar
|– At least 5 years of experience in finance and banking, auditing and accounting, at least 2 years in management;|
– Experience in working with international organizations and government agencies; bank and institution, financial organization, donors;
– Ability to organize and manage work in a scientific way;
– Communication and relationship building skillsAbility to cope up with high pressure, work independently and in team.
|– Proficiency in English;Strong proposal writing skills, experience in writing proposals for development with different donors;|
– Strong problem solving skills;
– Strong analytical skills and detailed oriented;
– Excellent organizational and time management skills;
– Ability to work independently as well as work in team.
|Responsibility of planning, monitoring activities: |
– Learn, research and approach credit institutions government agencies, agencies, or organizations other potential support grants or grants take credit for microfinance activities or attend project of the organization;
– Prepare plans and strategies for mobilization capital sources in each period and every year, monitoring director and chairman of MFSD management board;
– Organizing, guiding the implementation, deployment, monitor, evaluate and report on the entire application process funding and capital mobilization;
– Monitoring and controlling the annual report to meet the require of sponsors;
– Developing relationship with the international and national donors as well as finding the new sponsor;
– Participate in forum and events to fund raising for MFSD;
– Organize the event to mobilize and seek cooperate opportunities with credit organization, non-organization government…
Human resource management and control finance:
– Budget estimate for annual expense – revenue and submit to BOD;
– Follow up and report on mobilization progress capital and mobilization level in accordance with the next financial planning of MFSD;
– Guidance, support, inspection, monitor implementation and evaluate results the work of the employees;
Marketing management and public relationship:
– Communication management (through the social media, email, etc.).
– Contact the writing experts, printing facilities …to prepare materials for promoting activities and mobilize capital.
– Meeting with potential embassies with capital sources power.
Interested candidates are invited to send your application CV via the email address: email@example.com as soon as possible.