Market Studying And Developing Smart Agricultural Products To Cope With Climate Change For Microfinance Fund For Community Development Institute (MFCDI)
Location: Hoa Binh, Quang Binh, Ha Noi, Nghe An
Objective: Study smart agricultural products in response to climate change and promote the production of smart agricultural products in response to climate change.
Main activities performed:
- Feasibility study and market research;
- Design products and conduct risk analysis;
- Technical assistance in smart agriculture in response climate change;
- Test products and scale up successful products;
- TOT and organize workshops to raise awareness among local community.