Specific Job Duties:
- Develop and implement objectives, action plans, budgets and initiatives as assigned by the Board of Directors;
- Produce for review by the Board of Directors, monthly and quarterly financial and narrative reports on activity targets and management accounts;
- In consultation with the Board of Directors, monitor and adjust the MFI Business Plan to accurately reflect its strategic direction;
- Develop strategies to mobilize financial resources for the growth of the MFI;
- Facilitate the development of the staffs skills and knowledge;
- Ensure that the organization follows best practices for internal control and risk management.
- Create and implement a framework for the operation of an effective team.
- Maintain positive relationships with donors and other stakeholders and actively seek new sources of additional funding from these donors through proposals and other fund-raising efforts;
- Ensure that all of the MFI’s activities achieve planned outcomes or that revisions to these planned outcomes are made as needed;
- Regularly report to donors, stakeholders and World Relief the progress towards goals as well as plans for the next reporting period;
- Maintain good relationship with the government and ensure the MFI is in compliance with all relevant laws, statutes, and regulations;
- Actively participating in improving the MFI by developing and making recommendations, creating innovative training methods, cutting costs, working more efficiently, etc.;
– University degree or equivalent experience
– Five years management experience
– Fluency in English
– Good product development and portfolio management capabilities.
– Must have a high sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards.
Interested candidates are invited to send your application (including a letter of motivation and a CV) to Human Resource Division via the email address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: As soon as possible.