The project aims to provide technical support to local people in self supply of organic fertilizer, significantly reduce environmental pollution, preventing the spread of infectious pathogens.
Main activities performed:
- Project kick-off;
- Organize training on techniques of building eco-toilet;
- Organize training on operational techniques and how to use eco-toilet;
- Provide financial assistance;
- Awareness raising on building and using eco-toilets.
- 200 eco-toilets have been built;
- 01 training course on techniques of building eco-toilet has been organized;
- 10 training courses on operational techniques and how to use eco-toilets have been organized;
- 02 workshops have organized, with participation of local authorities and local people to raise awareness in building and using eco-toilets;
- 1,000 flyers have been disseminated on the topic.