This project is collaboration between the Canadian Cooperative Association (CCA), Tinh Thuong Limited Liability Microfinance Institution (TYM), Community Financial Resource Center (CFRC), and Microfinance and Community Development Institute (MACDI). The consortia aims to assist women and men who are socio-economically disadvantaged, to better participate into local economy and thus reap benefits from this process.
The main objectives of the project are:
- To reinforce the capacity of local organizations which are currently providing services to support local women and men in their sustaining of business and protecting life;
- To improve ability of women and men in access to livelihood assets via microfinance institutions;
- To strengthen capacity of microfinance institutions in providing business development services to their clients;
- To strengthen capacity of local organizations so that they can better support and be more responsive to business needs of local people.
Main activities performed:
- Establish and develop Business Development Support (BDS) unit in each project partner of the consortia.
- Organize TOT training and direct training for clients on business development.
- Study on the need for business support of clients, provide various and relevant service to support business activities of clients.